Pages

Friday, October 16, 2009

Fly Fishing Articles and Stories Wanted



A note from the editor...


Due to the huge success of She's So Fly and the need for more fly fishing articles and stories for women, I am asking for your support.

If you have an interesting freshwater or saltwater fly fishing articles or stories that you think others will learn from and/or enjoy, I encourage you to email them to me and I will publish them on She's So Fly. 

Email to: Sherri@monaviewholdings.com  and subject title "SSF article submission".  Be sure to include your name, State, and any photos that you may have.

Thank you to all She's So Fly readers and supporters and I look forward for receiving your great articles and stories soon.

Tight lines and fun times,


0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More