Pages

Friday, October 23, 2009

Join My New Discussion Board on Fly Fishing/ Fly Fishing Forums


Wow, I just love the internet and connecting with other fly fishing fans!

As the popularity of She's So Fly continues to grow, my crew and I are adding new bells and whistles to benefit readers of my fly fishing blog.

I wanted to add a general website forum but elected to utilize the popularity of my "Fan" page on Facebook instead because there was already an existing "discussions" tab on this page.

I encourage all She’s So Fly Facebook fans to join in our fly fishing discussions by visiting my Facebook Discussions or access my new website and all that it has to offer at She's So Fly or click on HOME located in the upper right hand corner of this site.

I look forward to chatting in the future and discovering new tips and tricks, great deals on gear, fishing stories, events, etc.


Sherri Russell, editor of She’s So Fly

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More