Pages

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

My Cousin Ambers Wedding Day - my favorite photos



My cousin Amber recently got married and I was the (last minute) photographer.  I have displayed a few of my favorite (non-traditional) pics...fishing is not the only thing I do...lol...all though they got married on the shores of Spring Lake, I sure wished I had brought a pole along.

Congratulations Amber and Wes Ferrier
with Love, Cousin Sherri Russell


(The Wedding Crew - photo A)


(The Wedding Crew - photo B)


(The Bride and her Groom - photo C)


(The Bride and her Maid of Honor - photo D)


(The Bride and her Maid of Honor - photo E)


(The Wedding Crew - photo F)


(The Bride and her Maid of Honor - photo G)


(me after a long days work...sheeew...lol)

Which photo is your favorite? - please comment

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Precious, precious pictures!! I love them all, but my favorite is the fourth one of her and her maid of honor in the grass. They look like they are having a great time!

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More