Pages

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Accentuate the Positive - Take Time Out to Be Thankful


Accentuate the Positive - Take Time Out to Be Thankful

I am thankful for many things...

1. My son's health and good manners.
2. My opportunities to fish with so many great fishing guides.
3. My great friends and family and She's So Fly followers
4. My job(s)
5. The doors that have opened up for me through fly fishing.
6. My health
7. The knowledge that I have received through good and bad  times.
8. My values that my grandmother instilled in me.
9. My ability to face what life throws at me.
10. The beauty of our Earth.

What are you thankful for this year?







I will be eating TG turkey dinner at my fathers house as I do traditionaly every year - here a photo (below) of us girls in the kitchen a few years past - sent in by my father...thanks Dad! (...now you know where I get my photo skills from...lol)


(Stepmother, Carol and Sherri (Me) and  my stepsister, Kim)


Happy Thanksgiving from our “She’s So Fly” Flock (left to right)

Brent Vanderstelt, Director of Social Media


Kyle Russell, Professor Caddis Tippet, Brain Teaser, Jr. Coordinator


Sherri Russell, Senior Publisher and Editor


0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More