Why is Blogging so popular?The Popularity of Blogging is growing day by day. More and more people are starting their own blogs - be it a personal or professional blog. Why blogging is so popular? What is there in blogging that drives so many people crazy? Let us take a look at some probable reasons.
1. Blogging is easy to start and maintain. On the Internet, you can choose from a variety of choices to use with and input into your blog sites. Blogging software and blogging services are already available. Even those who do not know how to blog can start blogging by just following the instructions posted on blog sites.
2. Blogs are very very interactive. Upon posting, your articles are immediately posted and ready for viewing. These blogs do not have the number of words needed and the moderation found in articles or forums. They also cannot be deleted without notice. There is freedom in blogs that you cannot find anywhere else. Posts are accepted whatever the topic or content is.
3. Freedom to express your feelings. Where else can you get personal points being pointed out and elaborated? Only in blogs. You can words and sayings not usually written on any other sources. If you want to express yourself in something that many people can read, then do blogging.
4. Blogs are search engine friendly. Search engines love blogs because of their regularly updated content. It loves reading and ranking them on their pages. This is because of the continuous update that bloggers are doing with their blogs. It is a fact that search engines are always on the lookout for fresh and new contents and blogs are the solution they have been looking for.
5. You can learn a lot from blogs. A lot of blogs are both educational and informative. Usually a simple search makes up a lot of choices to choose from. Many opinions about different topics are also being posted as commentaries. This gives the readers a look at the different points of view that people have.
6. Blogs are cost-effective. The absence of lists to maintain eliminates server costs to be incurred. The blogging services and software available are also priced reasonably so you are getting good value for your money. If you do a quick computation, you will notice that the expenses you get to pay every month will just be minimal.
7. Blogging is fun and for everyone. Blogs have in them entertainment aspects that is unsurpassed by any other. You get to read people agreeing and opposing to the same topic on their posts. These discussions can turn very emotional too. With blogs, you will never get bored!
So, got the point?. Why don't you start your own blog?
Author; Scott Main, Monday, 13 October 2008