Youth Day 2011 - by Sportsmen for Youth
Saturday, September 10, 2011
Muskegon County Fair Grounds
6621 Heights Ravenna Rd · Fruitport, MI
Who we are...We are Sportsmen for Youth - For more information, visit http://www.sportsmenforyouth.com/
The youth of today are our most important resource -- The leaders of tomorrow. We believe that our youth are the future of outdoor sports and recreation. However, many of today's youth never get introduced to the great outdoors or the organizations that work to preserve it for future generations. It's for this reason that Sportsmen For Youth was organized.
To establish that appreciation of the great outdoors in our youth, 17 Western-Michigan area sportsmen organizations have, for the past 16 years, joined together to create Youth Day which brings together the youth of West Michigan with the sporting organizations that work hard to preserve out outdoor recreation.
Youth Day is designed to introduce youth to the great joy of outdoor sports. Youth Day's are both educational and fun for area children. Absolutely free of charge to all children and guardians, those in attendance can participate in hands on activities and special demonstrations that will be conducted and supervised by each of the listed organizations.
The event offers hands-on activities including a trout pond, archery shooting, live animals and furs to touch and feel, public safety demonstrations, wildlife management demonstrations, door prizes, free lunch for the children and many more fun activities.
Each participating organization will have a display unique to its individual sporting activity designed to interest and ducate. Outdoor celebrities will be invited to address the group. Refreshments, snacks and a lunch ticket will be provided free of charge to all children.
Learn how to become a sponsor: http://www.sportsmenforyouth.com/about/
Special Fundraising note from John Cramblet:
Hello Everyone - SFY has teamed up with GNS Subway to bring you what I think is one heck of a deal. SFY is selling a coupon brochure which is worth over $250.00 dollars in value for only $20.00. This brochure has coupons for the folloing items:
- 6 coupons each for a free 6-inch subway subs with the purchase of a 21 oz. fountain drink
- 4 coupons each for a free subway kid's pak with the purchase of any Value Meal
- 15 coupons each for a free 6 inch subway sub with the purchase of a sub of equal or greater value and a 21 oz. fountain drink
- 5 coupons each for a 6 inch value meal for $5.00
- 5 coupons each for a family value deal consisting of 3 foot long subway subs for $11.99
- 5 coupons each for two foot long value deals for $7.99
- 4 coupons each for a pepperoni pizza for $2.99 with the purchase of a 21 oz. fountain drink
Some restrictions do apply
THERE IS NO EXPIRATION DATE ON THESE COUPONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The coupons will be accepted at the following locations:
- In Muskegon at 2977 Henry Street, at 5506 Harvey Street, Suite A, at 1845 Lake Shore Drive #2, at 4215 Grand Haven Road, at 1879 Sherman Boulevard, at 3285 Henry Street and at 380 West Western
- In North Muskegon at 420 North Whitehall
- In Spring Lake at 414 East Savidge
- In Grand Haven at 1125 South Beacon Unit 5 and at 14700 US 31
- In Fremont at 1037 West Main Street
- In Fruitport at 6370 Airline Road
- in Newaygo at 194 West River Valley Drive
- In Dalton at 3003 Whitehall Road
If you are interested in purchasing one or more of these brochures please contact John Cramblet at 231-788-2359 or email firstname.lastname@example.org so he can make arrangements to get them to you. All the proceeds from this fundraiser will go towards our Youth Day event on Septmeber 10, 2011 at the Muskegon County Fairgrounds.
A She's So Fly preferred product "Go-Girl":