Pages

Friday, January 22, 2010

Gone Fishing!!!!!


The weather here is Michigan finally broke, so I have taken the day off from work to FISH!

Today, I will be fishing for Michigan Steelhead on the Pere Marquette in Baldwin. I am so excited to get out and FISH!

Tomorrow, I will be ice fishing on the Croton Dam and backwaters of the Muskegon River. I am excited to try ice fishing, especially right now as record numbers and sizes of monster Northern Pike are being caught.

Just yesterday, a friend caught a 49"/19 lb monster!! Wish me luck and stay tuned for some exciting stories, photos and live video footage.

Did I mentioned that I purchased a new video camera? More details on this new toy coming soon too.




                      

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More